Sunday, November 16, 2008

Again, Again, and Again

Well its sunday. The fire is still going around.
the fire in california is just going way out of hand. i wish i could of done something to help out some how. but its just there isn't much i can do. Well so far, there is a evacuation at my school and hope everyone is safe and okay. I'm thinking of collecting some money to send to red cross or people who lost their homes from their fire. Anyone just contact me if you want to help out. =\ i hope the Carbon Canyon Park isnt burned. i still love that park. just a lot of memories i had over there. I'm just hoping the people who live around there are safe somewhere away from the fire. Well heres a picture of Carbon Canyon.

Other than that..............

I've been doing okay. The past week was just a bit stressful. BUT i am just happy that tennis season is over because its one thing that i don't have to worry about. Now just college apps, school, and close ones i need to worry about. Blah, i hope this year goes by fast! i just want to get out of the house and go to college!! Im more than ready for it and im about to burst if i have to stay home any longer. Well im just trying to keep myself busy and just avoid some stuff. Blah.


Anyways. I watched Aladdin! My gosh, i actually forgot almost the whole movie. it was like watching a new movie. =) i freaking love Abu. hahaha. After that, i tried to write my statement, major failure. i couldnt even concentrate. so i went to sleep. Yep.

Now its morning. Im just home with my sister. while she sleeps her fat butt off. Im up trying to continue that stupid statement. Blahhh! Well I'll get it done... hopefully. okay im done for now. so here is a songs for the day.


I'm Alone now- Beyonce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBmSc4kJIvg

Okay! Hasta Luego Amigos.

No comments: