Friday, November 21, 2008

Trees =)

I'm pretty excited. why? Freaking thanksgiving is comingggggg! YAYAYAYAY! i can't wait. a break from stupid school, good food, and family =) I've just missed my family too much. but the down side is actually freaking the deadline of UC apps. -_- ew. i need to finish up. in other news...

Twilight is gay. =)
pale, vampires don't exist.
and as much as we want guys to be all romantic and shit. doesnt happen very often. =)
& its a damn book. jeez. i just want to slap you guys silly if you weirdos who are in love with a NON-EXISTANT character. =) don't take it to heart. Just trying to bring people back to reality.

Anyways. its Friday. the week felt so long. and it was only 3 days of school. And from what my little sister told me, my parents are thinking of getting me a car. =D this morning my dad was going to work a bit late, and while i was reviewing some stuff for my test. Anyways, out of nowhere he asks me what would i think if He got a mini cooper. =) i just told him im going to steal it. hahahaha. So fingers crossed on that! heehe!

I'm pretty proud of myself. I've been seriously maanging all this freaking stress, college crap, school, family and all that. Im really starting to take things more seriously and really doing what i've planned to do. I've seriously never studied so hard. I guess the reality of im going to graduate and im going to college is really hitting me. I know i have to work hard to get to where i want. So hopeful all this work pays off. =) Not only that, ive been taking in some personal stuff pretty well. Just the fact that ive moved on and what not is really opened my eyes. I think i can be normal and just forgive. Can't keep holding onto grudges forever and that people do change. I cant do anything to prevent some people from changing. But it just happens. Things just happen and better things are just around the corner. haha. its just part of the growing process. Just like trees. =) hahaha.

Yep. Thats what i have in my all juggled up in my mind right now. back to the ugly college stuff! I hope everyone has a great weekend. =)

Keep Breathing- Ingrid Michaelson


No comments: