Thursday, July 16, 2009

Booga

hello. i am bring my blogspot's life, well... back to life. :)

yeah yeah.i know i havent really updated this in awhile. ive just been busy or i found something else other than to blog. hahhaa

so a quick update in my life.

I finally graduated from high school! it ended so quick. but whats so beautiful is that whenever things come to an end, theres always a new beginning. even though it really hasnt hit me that im out of high school and heading off to college soon. but what hit me was realizing all the great people ive met through my high school years. Its just these great people bring out the best in me. and it saddens me i wont see a majority of them in a really long time. but what can i say, im still blessed to meet everyone. But i doesnt really matter who ive known the longest. cause even for the people ive barely met when school ended, it feels like ive known them for years! Im just thankful im so blessed with great people. :)

So, goodbye high school, hello college.

Idk, but something has been roaming around my mind for awhile. but do you ever get that feeling that you left behind something for good & now its somehow pops out of nowhere & reminds you of it? i guess its happening to me. like reminicsing is great, but it just saddens me how great those times were & you just keep thinking about it, and thinking about it. and it just a bummer the more you think about it. Then you start thinking about the what ifs, buts, maybes. But in reality, there is a chance that it won't even happen. It just sucks but things happen for a reason & its all part of the plan right? yeah i know its all part of the past but its just something i can't get out of my mind. im going crazy. man. i needa vent this out. its eating me up. i guess i miss people.

& not ony that, im kinda bittersweet about leaving for korea for the rest of my summer. the good side is that i finally get to go to korea and for the first time, fly on a plane! bad part, everyone is starting college when im still in korea :( blaaaaaaaaah. idk.

welllll im getting tired. and goodbye long hair, which ive grown for a year & a half.
& goood bye world.

No comments: