Saturday, September 5, 2009

Delete

It's 10:59pm and im just sitting here on my floor about to offically quit my Myspace. After having my Myspace for over 4 years, I've really came to a point i got bored of it and all my friends have gone astray from their space to facebook. Before I completely abandoned my Myspace, i decided to go through my friends and comments to just take in what i was about to leave behind. But I don't know why i was drawn to my inbox. It was filled with messages from my best friends to some fresh faces. As soon as i was going a bit further down through my inbox, something caught my eye. A message. It was sent to me just around last year but amazingly, I remember how i felt when i read that message. It literally stopped my heart. It brought me to this vulnerability that i couldn't avoid. Honestly, I didn't know what to do with myself. I was lost, I was hurt, I was a big mess. And the only way for me to get out was to put up my guard. For couple of months, I built my walls around me as high as i can to the point i felt comfortable. But my walls just toppled over by this one message.

Reading this now, I felt the same way when I read that message a year ago. But the thing is its already too late to even reply to this message. Its already too late to get things right. But I still could of tried. I could of, I could of, I could of, but i didn't. Why? Cause I already moved on. I already moved on from that wall i built up, I already moved on from being so vulnerable. I already moved on to better things. I dealt with envisioning you with someone else, i dealt with this shit you put me through, i dealt with really getting over you. And I'm done with you. Just look at me now. I'm grown and wiser AND you can't stop me off my tracks anymore. So, you know what i did with that message? yeah? I just deleted it. like how I just deleted you out of my mind. So, if you will excuse me, I got the rest of my life to live.

No comments: