Monday, December 29, 2008

Feliz!

Man. I seriously sense 2009 is gonna be a good year. =)
I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel it in my bones!

I seriously feel so happy. =)
idk if its was christmas. But ive been in this mood for awhile.
Idk! just things are going right. But ive actually came to realization that i cant really hold things back. And like even this year was shit, ive seriously became stronger, careful, and just smarter than wayy before. I went from the naive girl to a strong minded woman! HAHAHAHA. Oh jeez. but seriously. i have. Don't hate now. =)

But just things ive kept inside for so long. i finally let it go. and im seriously happier. I know life isnt fair. but there is something out there yu get to have. we cant just say life isnt fair if we cant get what we just want, we just tend to look at the downside of things and say that life is unfair. but when you actually look at the things you have now, you are blessed with the things you have now. For me. i was seriously unhappy because i was that selfish person that just wanted this and wanted that. but ive realized that i have all the things i need. and im pretty happy with that. I have good friends. a great family. and just the things i need. But just the little things will make me happy for awhile, but its gone. Its just temporary. Thats cool and all, but at one point it's purpose will fail. Cuz either things change or you just get bored of it. And just our selfishness prevent us from being happy. So. if you can't get something you want. just let it go. there is always something else better out there for you =) You can't have someone else just make you happy, the only person who can make you happy is YOU!

Anywayss! Aside from my whole lecture of happiness. =)
I am going to make some new years resolutions. hahaha.
Hey, i got goals and dreams to achieve!

New Years Resolution

- Get a Job
- Try not to get senioritis! (pwhaha)
- Read more books
- Pick up playing guitar again
- Don't let myself go. HAHA
- Listen more & understand more
- Think less of me, and think of others more.
- Just have a great senior Year & freshman year in college. =)

i think this is the most simplest resolution list ive ever made. =) i hope i can i get this all done during 2009. =)

Anyways. I got to finish up some hw. so i dont end up procrastinating. =) SO adios!

New Years Day- John West

No comments: