Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here We Go...

Its 11:38pm and i should be studying for my government test tom, but... i feel like blogging. =)

Well last week was pretty blah. It had is ups and downs, but oh wells things happen for a reason you know? Other than that, its been getting colder and colder each day. & i love it! School is getting a bit allright. not too bad. so im pretty chill with it. Just next week! Winter break!! =D yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh before i start about last week, i want to tell you about my cousin's artshow in UCI. =) My cousin, Jasmine is majoring in Studio art and she had an artshow at UCI. I left right after 5th period class to go with my other cousin, Christine, and headed down to Irvine. Since we were so hungry we stopped by Irvine Spectrum, ate at corner bakery, got a free bang cut from Tony & Guys, and bought some stuff at Urban Outfitters. =) Afterwards when it was getting closer to 6pm, we stopped by a market got some flowers and headed down towards UCI. once we got to uci, we went into a little art room that showcased all the seniors and their pieces. Out of all the paintings and artpieces, my cousins freaking BRIGHT pice stood out. like literally. While we waited for some people to come down, we got some free food, good music, and just an overall chill place to be. I love art. Just looking at some of the art was very inspirational. i loved it. =) After meeting a bunch of my cousin's friends, we took a group picture and just had a great time. =) My aunt came to the art show and afterwards she took me home. But not knowing where she was going, she took the wrong freeway and ended up going away from my house. -_- but luckily my mom saved us. While we were in the car, my aunt offered me a job to tutor my little cousin, Joyce. so i took up the offer. after a long driver, i got home at 11pm. and i had school the next day. So yeah. But overall, i loved my cousin's artshow and all. =)




SHE'S COMING....!

Jasmine Chang (The one with the blonde hair)

OKAY! now to Last week. =)

Well i just want to write some of the highlights of last week before i forget them. As usual after 3rd period, i would walk with david to the bell tower. While i was there, freaking nikki just comes out of no where and scares me! seriously my eyes were like O_O . And nikki is just laughing her butt off. -_- so the next day i try to scare her, faillllllll. -_- I think it was a wednesday? I went right behind her and scared her! she screamed so loud, and omg i couldnt stop laughing. =) pwhaha. thursday i get her again. but this time i was seriously standing right next to her. and she still got scared. xD Hahahhaa. goooooooood times. well nikki. thats what you get >:)

Friday, I love friday! With the extra cold weather and rally day, I just loved it. Not only did i just had that to look foward to, but freaking Tennis banquet! xD we were going to Vince's Spaghetti's place and then some Ice Skating!! =D Yay! And omg. like seriously i loved the banquet. Not only did i get a great scrapbook that the girls made, but i got the most inspirational award. =) Yay! And not only that, i got some nice slippers and foot scrubs/creams from my secret buddy, Gabbbby. :) hahahhaa. thanks girly! After a great meal and awards and all, we went ice skating! Omg it was so freaking fun that i can not explain it just in words, but in photos. =)



In other news, Im offically done with testing. Goodbye ACT and SAT and
helllllllooooooooooooooooooo Saturdays! =) im so glad im done with it. hahaha.
yay. =)


Also as usual, my cousin joyces comes to my house to get tutored. and she was sick. so i let her chill a bit. While i was peacefully sleeping, joyce gets a phone call from my cousin and seriously tells us to wake up to get in line for forever 21's grand opening at puente hills malls. so i seriously get ready in a flash. and my cousins Christine and Jasmine comes to pick us up. Its 7:45 AM and we walk into the mall. We finally find the forever 21 place and there is a big sign saying " GRAND OPENING DECEMEBER 13th!" and i look at my phone and what do you know..... its december 14th! -____________________-;;;; UGH! talk about retardednesssssss! =( so withh our dreams of getting free giftcards out of hand, we all go to soup plantation and eat some yummy soup and other stuff. =) Then we all go back to my house and just have a nap fest till my parents get home. Once my cousins crashed on my bed, me and joyce just crashed on the couch freezing our butts off. =( but soon enough jasmine comes out and says shes hungry. With nothing in our frig, i just find a mac n cheese box, dumplings, mozerella sticks and tea and we grub. =) soon enough my parents come home and cousins finally leave.

In a couple hours my mom and my littlest sister jeanette wanted to go to the shoppes and get stuff at sanrio. so i go along. and take pictures in front of the tree, shop at sanrio, barns and nobles, and H&M. with the lack of my forever 21 gift card i get a free $10 giftcard from H&M =) Woo! And now im home. NOT tired. and trying to study for gov. so yeah. pretty much its been pretty chill.

Since Xmas is almost coming, i feel like writing my Xmas list =)
Hehehe.


1. Boots- faded out dark grey/grey rainboot looking boots. but with a faux leather look.
2. Sweaters/Cardigans/Hoodies- A bit oversized. =)
3. Jeans- Straight jeans.
4. A nice formal dress (Tunic-black-satin-ish material)
5. Phone cover (EnV2) black.
6. Giftcards! (H&M, F21, Urban Outfitters, American Apperal, etc...)
7. Varities of nail polish =)
8. Messenger Bag- faux leather
9. BLACK KNIGHT DVD!!!!!!!!
10. CA$H
11. Scarfs! Knitted =)
12. A new wallet. - with a fake croc detail.
13. Coach Sneakers. =)
14. A CAR!!!! w/ Insurance. =)
15. hugs hugs hugs! =)
16. One Republic, Daphne Loves Derby, John West, Musiq Soulchild, Saosin Concert Tickets!
17. A trip to New York, Paris, England, Italy, Rome, EUROPE in general!
18. Someone to teach me how to snowboard. =)
19. Hello Kitty necklace. =)
20. & i know how corny,lame, stupid. but ill be honest, a boy =) (but ill be patient. ^^ like a good girl. hahahahaha)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY. i think im done with catching up on the last two weeks i didnt blog. so yeah. and sadly, im still now sleepy. well... im gonna go do something productive. so adios! =)

No comments: